BACHELOR OF FINE ART
(Painting * Sculpture * Graphic * Applied Art)
1. There shall be a 4-year Degree Course leading to Bachelor of Fine Art (B.F.A.) in Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic/ Applied Art.
2. The degree course shall consist of a Foundation Course of two years followed by a specialised course of two years.
3. Every year 2 examinations will be conducted i.e. Half year and final year examinations. Half yearly examination will be held in the 1st week of December and final examination will also be held in the 1st week of April.
BFA, or Bachelor of Fine Arts is a specialized 4 years undergraduate programme that has been designed to teach students the various aspects of visual Arts. A student who has cleared 12 standard Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COSEM) Certificate Examination or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination from Board or Institution recognised by Government of Manipur or Manipur University, may be admitted to the 1st year Bachelor of Fine Art, Degree Course. And, those students who had passed from National Open School or either similar non-regular courses will obtain prior approval from either the Director, College Development Council or the Chairman, Academic Council, Manipur University.
Class X & XII marksheet, certificates, migration, character from recognise board or university. 4 passport and 3 stamp size photograph.
FEE RATE FOR THE YEAR 2020-2021
|Sl. No.||Particulars||BFA 1st & 2nd Year||BFA 3rd & 4th Yr.|
|2||Tuition Fee Rs. 400x6 month (1st Yr. & 2nd Year)||2400||3000|
|6||College Dev/Students welfare fee||1500||1500|
( + 300 Applied Art only)
|8||Student Union Fee||200||200|
|Sl. No.||Particulars||BFA 1st Year||BFA 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year|
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Prospectus with form fee||500|
|3||Tuition fee Rs. 800 x 6 months||4800|
|5||Examination fee for mid term final Examination||1200|
|7||College Development fee||1800|
|Total Rupees (Ten thousand three hundred)||10300|
Documents required to be sent
1. Download The admission form and sent the dully filled up form with a candidate’s passport through the given e-mail ID : email@example.com
2. List of selected candidate issued by Education Department.
3. Valid service order of the candidate.
Mode of online admission
1. Along with the three documents, candidates are to be paid a sum of Rs. 10,300/- to the given account number of Imphal Art College.
2. The payment details should be sent to whatsapp No. 9862924308.
(For the classes details will be announce soon)
Bank Details :
Account Holder : Imphal Art College
Name of Bank : United Bank of India
Branch : Imphal Branch, Thangal Bazar
A/C No. : 0254050019404
IFSC Code : UTBI0IMP312
MICR Code : 795017002
Admission Amount : Rs. 10,300/-