BACHELOR OF FINE ART
(Painting * Sculpture * Graphic * Applied Art)
1. The Bachelor of Fine Art (B.F.A.) in different specialisation subjects in Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic/ Applied Art, awarding Bachelor degree.
2. The degree course consist of a Foundation Course of two years followed by a specialised course of two years.
3. Every year 2 examinations will be conducted i.e. Half year and final year examinations. Half yearly examinations are held in the 1st week of December and final examinations are in the 2nd week of April.
BFA, or Bachelor of Fine Arts is a specialized 4 years undergraduate programme that has been designed to teach students in various aspects of visual Arts. Student who have cleared 12 standard under the Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COSEM)/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination from Board or Institution recognised by Government of Manipur or Manipur University, are eligible for the admission to the 1st year Bachelor of Fine Art, Degree Course. And, students passed from National Open School or either similar non-regular courses must get prior permission from the Director, College Development Council or the Chairman, Academic Council, Manipur University, Canchipur.
Upper Age Limit : Date of birth should fall on or after 30/6/1999. For OBC upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years, SC/ST/PWD candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
Required documents :
Class X & XII marksheets, certificates, migration, from recognised board or university and Character certificate (from School), 2 (two) colour passport photograph, a copy Adhahar Card should be submitted along with the application Form.
FEE RATE FOR THE YEAR 2022-2023
|Sl. No.||Particulars||BFA 1st Year||BFA 2nd Year||BFA 3rd & 4th Yr.|
|2||Tuition Fee Rs. 500x6 month||3000||3000||3000|
|6||College Dev/Students welfare fee/Exhibition||2000||2000||2000|
( + 300 Applied Art only)
|8||Student Union Fee||200||200||200|
- Download the admission form and sent the dully filled up form with a candidate’s passport
- Admission form cum processing charge fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only payable to college account number given below to be sent along with the form and invoice copy/payment details.
- Submit at E-mail ID : email@example.com
- Last date of form submission : 8th July 2022.
Admission procedure/process :
Step 1 : 5 minutes practical drawing video showing the identity of the candidate to be sent to be college’s WhatsApp No. (to be given later).
Step 2 : After the selection of step-1, an online personal interview will be conducted.
Step 3 : The list of selected candidates will be intimidated to the personal WhatsApp no. of the candidate.
Note : Candidate should be given a current whatsapp number.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||BFA 1st Year||BFA 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year|
ATTC (ART TEACHERS’ TRAINING COURSE) 2022-23
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Admission form cum processing fee||500|
|3||Tuition fee Rs. 800 x 6 months||4800|
|5||Examination fee for mid term final Examination||1200|
|7||College Development fee||2000|
|Total Rupees (Ten thousand five hundred)||10500|
Documents required to be sent
a) Download the admission form and sent the dully filled in form with a candidate’s passport
b) Admission form cum processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only payable to college account number given below to be sent along with the Application Form and invoice copy or payment details.
d) List of selected candidate issued by concerned Education Department of the state.
e) Valid service order of the candidates.
f) Submit at E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
or hard copies to college’s office.
Mode of online admission
1. Along with the documents, selected candidates are to be paid a sum of Rs. 10,500/- to the given account number of Imphal Art College or payment may be done at the College office personally.
2. The College account details are given below :
Bank Details :
Account Holder : Imphal Art College
Name of Bank : Punjab National Bank
Branch : Imphal Branch, Thangal Bazar
A/C No. : 0254050019404
IFSC Code : PUNB0025420
MICR Code : 795024009