BACHELOR OF FINE ART
(Painting * Sculpture * Graphic * Applied Art)
1. There shall be a 4-year Degree Course leading to Bachelor of Fine Art (B.F.A.) in Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic/ Applied Art.
2. The degree course shall consist of a Foundation Course of two years followed by a specialised course of two years.
3. Every year 2 examinations will be conducted i.e. Half year and final year examinations. Half yearly examination will be held in the 1st week of December and final examination will also be held in the 1st week of April.
BFA, or Bachelor of Fine Arts is a specialized 4 years undergraduate programme that has been designed to teach students the various aspects of visual Arts. A student who has cleared 12 standard Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COSEM) Certificate Examination or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination from Board or Institution recognised by Government of Manipur or Manipur University, may be admitted to the 1st year Bachelor of Fine Art, Degree Course. And, those students who had passed from National Open School or either similar non-regular courses will obtain prior approval from either the Director, College Development Council or the Chairman, Academic Council, Manipur University.
Class X & XII marksheet, certificates, migration, character from recognise board or university and a colour passport photograph.
FEE RATE FOR THE YEAR 2021-2022
|Sl. No.||Particulars||BFA 1st Year||BFA 2nd Year||BFA 3rd & 4th Yr.|
|2||Tuition Fee Rs. 500x6 month||3000||3000||3000|
|6||College Dev/Students welfare fee/Exhibition||2000||2000||2000|
( + 300 Applied Art only)
|8||Student Union Fee||200||200||200|
- Download the admission form and sent the dully filled up form with a candidate’s passport
- Admission form cum processing charge fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only payable to college account number given below to be sent along with the form and invoice copy/payment details.
- Submit at E-mail ID : email@example.com
- Last date of form submission : 31st July 2021.
Admission procedure/process :
Step 1 : 5 minutes practical drawing video showing the identity of the candidate to be sent to be college’s WhatsApp No. (to be given later).
Step 2 : After the selection of step-1, an online personal interview will be conducted.
Step 3 : The list of selected candidates will be intimidated to the personal WhatsApp no. of the candidate.
Note : Candidate should be given a current whatsapp number.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||BFA 1st Year||BFA 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year|
ATTC (ART TEACHERS’ TRAINING COURSE) 2021-22
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Admission form cum processing fee||500|
|3||Tuition fee Rs. 800 x 6 months||4800|
|5||Examination fee for mid term final Examination||1200|
|7||College Development fee||2000|
|Total Rupees (Ten thousand five hundred)||10500|
Documents required to be sent
a) Download the admission form and sent the dully filled up form with a candidate’s passport
b) Admission form cum processing charge fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only/invoice copy payable to college account number given below to be sent along with the form.
c) Submit at E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
d) List of selected candidate issued by concerned Education Department of the state.
e) Valid service order of the candidate.
Mode of online admission
1. Along with the three documents, selected candidates are to be paid a sum of Rs. 10,500/- to the given account number of Imphal Art College.
2. The payment details should be sent to whatsapp No. (to be given later)
(For the classes, details will be intimidated through candidate whatsapp no.)
Bank Details :
Account Holder : Imphal Art College
Name of Bank : Punjab National Bank
Branch : Imphal Branch, Thangal Bazar
A/C No. : 0254050019404
IFSC Code : PUNB0025420
MICR Code : 795024009